- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Intro Webinar “Global Leadership Habitat”
Juni 4, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A Home for System Catalysts and Leaders
A safe space for capacity building and leadership development
A circle of leaders, learning from and with each other and offering mutual support; a base for you to be resourced, share knowledge and best practices, generate collective wisdom and insights, and celebrate what’s already happening. These qualities are crucial for individuals to be able to contribute their uniqueness while being part of a larger whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
CONSCIOUS AND SHARED LEADERSHIP IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCES WHEN IT COMES TO COLLECTIVE TRANSFORMATION AND REGENERATION.
A movement of people is doing work on a systems level for fair and integral practices contributing to the wellbeing of people and the planet in diverse sectors, places and positions globally. Many however are still rather isolated, not well enough supported and resourced to host, navigate and deal with the intensity of engaging with this larger
transformative change process. This program is designed to create a peerlearning and training environment for leaders in their fields to:
- deepen global awareness and capacity for shared leadership
- train their living system sensing and thinking capacities
- align their personal and work context with global collective dynamics
- take leadership responsibility beyond individual organizational boundaries
- develop and strengthen shared practices and tools for working with the day to day
while being aware of global (emerging) movements, needs and potentials
- encourage micro-collaborations and bridging fields of focus
- be strengthened by a sense of gratitude and appreciating the beauty of life
During this shared journey we expand and sharpen our identity as being part of a global leadership field. Supported and resourced, we step more fully into the role of being global leaders, planetary catalysts who are not limited in their loyalty to a single organization or sector but expand their scope of responsibility to the entire spaceship earth and beyond.
OUR METHODS AND APPROACH:
- Systemic constellation
- Living systems and regenerative design
- New leadership paradigms
- Conflict resolution and reconciliation
- Dialogue and deep listening practices
- Deepening of our relationship to space,
environment and place
- Learning to be with diversity, paradox and
- Navigating complexity and emergence
Dealing with trauma-informed contexts
This is not work to be done alone.
We need a community of practice – a locally and globally connected network of support and shared intention.
- Advancing personal effectiveness through communication
and leadership skills
- Strengthening personal resources, resilience and agility
to be with inner and outer intensities
- Sense of interconnectedness, support and community
- Deeper field awareness and its dynamics and patterns,
including power and collective trauma-informed dynamics
- Connecting local purpose with global vision,
informed by a living systems perspective
- Learning to deal with conflict and tensions differently
- Exploring future peer-learning and co-creation opportunities
Format: 6 month closed-group program, 2 x 2.5 days, 3 x 1:1 coaching sessions,
virtual or local small groups, 6 virtual whole group meetings
Start: Fall 2018
Audience: Leaders and small teams, 10-20 people
Investment: 2200 € incl. VAT, excl. travel, food and accommodation
Information and Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org