MasterClass with Arawana Hayashi (Presencing Institute)
22 – 25 October, 2017 in Berlin
Embodied Facilitation and Presence for Social Change
Arawana’s pioneering work as a choreographer, performer and educator is deeply sourced in collaborative improvisation. She combines mindfulness, embodiment, and awareness practices with facilitating social change. Currently she heads the creation of Social Presencing Theater (SPT) for the Presencing Institute. Working with Otto Scharmer, Peter Senge and other colleagues at the Presencing Institute, she brings her background in the arts, meditation and social justice to creating “social presencing” that makes visible both current reality and emerging future possibilities.
In this MasterClass you will deepen your inner ground for a more embodied facilitation and strengthen key capacities such as:
- Integrating the intelligence of the head, heart and hands in your work.
- Seeing and acting from the field and larger whole (field- and awareness-based facilitation).
- Embracing and leveraging “not knowing” as a competence in facilitating generative change and innovation.
- Transforming stuckness into flow in Self and social systems.
- Strengthening your own inner ground and connecting with the deeper purpose in your work.
- Learning how to embody an emerging future for yourself and in working with groups (presencing).
- Nurturing and tuning yourself as your most effective facilitation tool.
This event takes place in friendly cooperation with LERNKULTURZEIT.