MasterClass with Stephen Gilligan (IAGC)
29 January – 1 February, 2018 in Berlin
Master Your Inner Game of Facilitation and Unleash Your Generativity
Stephen Gilligan has been one of the pioneers in bringing forward a new generation of generative change work that focuses on how to use yourself as most effective tool for transformational change. With over 30 years of in-depth experience, he helps people to activate their full creativity and achieve extraordinary performance in work and life. He does so by integrating mindfulness and somatic-based consciousness with systemic work.
In this MasterClass you will learn how to master your inner game to become more effective in the outer game such as to:
- Unleash creativity in yourself and in your work with groups.
- Improve the quality of your presence and awareness.
- Stay open and connected even when the times get rough.
- Transform obstacles into opportunities for yourself and others.
- Strengthen your inner ground to hold difficult thoughts and feelings along the way.
- Connect with your deeper intention of what you want to create in your life and activate the necessary resources to get there.
- Crafting and sustaining generative relationships – both with yourself and others.
- Leverage the wisdom of the learning community on how to best facilitate profound change and innovation in groups.
This event takes place in friendly cooperation with LERNKULTURZEIT.